People always say it’s an honor just to be nominated, but it’s even better to WIN! So excited to announce that Wine Road Podcast won the Best Podcast in the Food or Drink category at the 9th Annual Taste Awards. You can see the the complete winner list here.
The nominees in our category were all highly regarded shows and it was humbling to be acknowledged alongside them.
Here is the list of nominees:
1. All in the Industry (Heritage Radio Network)
2. California Wine Country with Steve Jaxon
3. Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street Radio
4. Connoisseur’s Corner with Jordan Rich (featuring Roseann Tully)
5. Earth Eats
6. Kitchen Chat – The Chew’s Carla Hall
7. The Feast Podcast
8. Wine for Normal People
9. Wine Road Podcast, The Wine, When, and Where of Northern Sonoma County
|DJ Bethy Beth, Marcy Gordon|
|Beth Costa, Julie Taboulie, Marcy Gordon|
In addition to winning, the big highlight of the night was my Radio Boom Box evening bag, that quite a few people thought was a real radio!
|2018 Best Podcast Award--It’s in the bag!|
|Richard Ross, Marcy Gordon, Beth Costa|
|Keep looking up! Elevator Selfie!|
Things are certainly looking up for the Podcast! Tune in here and join us along the Wine Road.