Thursday, June 30, 2016
Wine Road Podcast Episode 03 - Hiking Trails and Picnic Spots in Northern Sonoma
Wine Road Podcast Episode 03-Hiking and Picnics
We discuss our favorite hiking trails and winery picnic spots, where to buy picnic supplies, a packable picnic blanket and give the wine tasting tip of the day.
Wine Road provides the Wine, When and Where of Northern Sonoma County with news on events, wineries, wines, dining options, activities, and places to stay.
Listen to Episode 3 here:
Wine Road- http://www.wineroad.com
• What’s happening in the vineyards in June - 0:25
• Great hiking trails in Northern Sonoma - :21
• Parks of Sonoma County map - 5:25
• Favorite winery picnic spots - 6:20
• Places to get picnic supplies - 8:07
• Matador Pocket Blanket - 9:20
• The wine tasting tip of the day—No cologne or Perfume! 10:34
• Wine of the cast – Balletto Rose
• Pinnacle Gulch
• Armstrong Redwoods
• Foothill Regional Park
• Taylor Mountain
• Sonoma County Park Map
Winery Picnic Spots
• Armida Winery- http://www.armida.com
• Balletto- http://ballettovineyards.com
• Cast Winery - http://www.castwines.com
• Christopher Creek - http://christophercreek.com
• Big Johns - http://bigjohnsmarket.com
• Jimtown Store - https://www.jimtown.com
• Oakville Grocery - http://www.oakvillegrocery.com
Matador Pocket Blanket - http://matadorup.com/products/matador-pocket-blanket
Tasting Room Experience - Robert Young Estate Winery
Check out my latest story about Robert Young Estate Winery in Sonoma Discoveries July/August issue. Click here or on image above or below for the online edition.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Wine Road Podcast - Hilarity Ensues
There comes a time in everyones life when you must accept a challenge and step up to the plate or shy away from doing something out of your “wheelhouse” of experience and go drink wine in a corner.
Well, I’m merging the two! I’m doing something way outside my proverbial (technical) wheelhouse producing and co-hosting a podcast for the Wine Road. The best part? I still get to drink wine in a corner while I figure it all out.
Wooo Hooo, for steep learning curves!
Take a listen if you dare or sign up for the RRS and don’t miss second of the ad hoc hilarity that ensues.
Visit http://wineroadpodcast.libsyn.com for all the episodes and show notes.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)